Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Television Rundown



Tonight marks the return of FX's The Shield. Long considered the best show on television, by me.

But I'm afraid the number one spot has been taken over, for now.

And for anyone who saw last week's Battlestar Galactica's finale, I think you'll agree.




Battlestar Galactica, Crossroads Part 2 was one of the best season finales of any series, EVER.

All Along The Watchtower, that's all I gotta say! But we have to wait until 2008 for the next season. Shit. That's long.

But there is still other good shows. "Lost" I still love week after week, as I do "24."

Next week, The Sopranos return. Psyched, as I am not one of these people who complain week after week that "nothing happened!". Those people should not be allowed to watch TV. Impatient morons.

But, with only 6 episodes... they got a lot to cover!! I have faith they will.

1 comment:

anne altman said...

you're wicked good at watching tv!