Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Liar, Liar, Shots On Fire!

So Paula Abdul goes on the Tonight Show to explain her behavior.

So here is what happened: (From IMDB.com)

"I did a big week of press all last week in New York, and, on the third day, I did one of those press junkets, where you're in that one little room and you're looking at one camera and there are 30 cities talking into your ear. I guess Alabama was in my ear and so was Seattle at the same time. So I'm answering questions to the wrong answers of the cities. So they're going, 'What the heck... what is she saying?'" The singer laughed off the incidents adding, "(It was) not my fault! I was having fun. I answered the right questions in one of the cities!"

Oh. So you were talking to two cities at the same time. That is standard procedure for a press junket?

Lush, it's not that you were answering the question incorrectly - it's HOW you were answering them. Correctly, but smashed off your 80's ass.

And Jay Leno - you suck. You should have played the clip and called her out on it.

No comments: