Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Artsy Fartsy

Have you heard of the "guerrilla artist" Bansky?

He is more of a prankster, and I love a good prank - especially when it pisses people off.

Last weekend he hit the evil mouse empire Disney by placing a lifesize replica of a Guantanamo prisoner outside the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad ride.


Here are some of his other works:


Naked Man allowed to stay.


Prankster paints Israeli wall.

And my favorite:


Cave art hoax hits British Museum

Political ideology aside, the man brings the funny.

4 comments:

anne altman said...

good stuff! unlike thunder mountain. that was scaaaawy.

Lauren K said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharl/sets/72157594266743665/

newbluebaby said...

Thank you Smartypants, I had seen that prank, but I refuse to give that talentless hack any press. I loathe her.

Lauren K said...

Shoot! I ruined it! I'm sorry.

You had the right idea. I hate anything that brings her more publicity, and here I am feeding the machine. Booo!!

Special no thank you to me.